Friday, August 14, 2009

Letter from Rachel!


Okay so sorry for writing so much, but I was freaking out because my flash drive that had all my pictures and all my videos I took this whole trip decided to break and not work. But, I had uploaded some of my pics on Rachel's laptop so I've been bugging her all day about it and she just wrote me back. I thought the email was funny:

I still have all your pictures on my computer. How do you want me to get them to you? How was you flight home? My first act when I got back on AMerican soil was to bye a cup of coco at Starbucks. So there I was in in Washington DC drinking a cup of Starbucks beverage looking at an American flag. In the words of Mary if I would have seen a bald eagle I probably would have cried. Ofcourse I had no one to share that thought with. It was really sad. Anyway let me know about the picture thing and get some rest.

I miss you so much Rachel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment