Wednesday, June 10, 2009

9 Days 'Til Malawi!

This is my pet giraffe. His name is Carl :)

So, I started a different blog last night and I was pretty excited about it because I made it all pretty. Then I got an email last night saying we have a blog for all the COTN interns on blogspot, which I was super excited for, but also sad because I spent all this time editing html on my other blog. I could still use that one, but I just figured this one was more convenient. ANYWAYS..I need to stop rambling and being annoying.

Here is my post from yesterday:

Hello friends!

I’m supposed to be writing a paper and studying for my philosophy final tomorrow, but I can’t concentrate because I just keep thinking about Malawi! It’s feels so strange knowing that I’ll be boarding my plane in TEN DAYS. Whereas a couple months ago, I would be like, “oh yea, I’m going to Malawi”, now I’m like “OH MY GOD, I’M GOING TO MALAWI?!”. It’s pretty surreal right now. I can’t wait until finals are over so I can fully prepare my heart for this trip! AHHH OK, I really need to get back to studying!

Love, Love, Love,

Angela!

1 comment: