Friday, June 19, 2009

Adios!

I'm finally finished with packing! 3 suitcases and one carry-on ! I wanted to put all my clothes in my carry-on because I don't trust the airports. And, with my luck, something's bound to happen. BUT, I trust God. So that's enough!
I don't think I could have packed all this in one day without my mom. She basically packed everything and I just sat there feeling overwhelmed with packing (or not packing). She was the one that made me focus every 5 seconds. I'm so thankful for her :).
Even though I'm bringing so much, I wish I could bring more because there is so much to give. Packing things made me realize how blessed we are to live here, with things basically handed to us on a silver platter. How we take everything for granted, and not just appreciate the simple things.
My friends came to say a final goodbye. It was so nice seeing them even for a little bit. AAH I'll miss you guys so much!! I'll update you guys with my address and stuff ASAP!
Now, I'm just waiting for my dad so we can leave for the airport. I'm excited to give him his Father's Day gift!
OK I HAVE TO GO NOW! BYEEE

I pray that the flight goes well and our luggage doesn't get lost!! And that we'll have patience and flexibility for whatever decides to spring on us!

Love, Love, Love,

Angela

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that ... I found you! And I'll be following you every step of the way via this blogsite. It's my way of letting you know that I'm here for you, even if I can't be where you are physically. Be safe, Angela!! And have fun :) We miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANGELA I MISS YOU!!! hope everything is going well! <3

    ReplyDelete